  • In total there are 77 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 77 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Jorda for sale again?

by ColinR » 23 Jan 2018, 15:33

User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by JORIDAPILOT » 24 Jan 2018, 13:37

It says on the advert
"Mechanical
Mercruiser 5.0 litre V8 265hp petrol engine (serviced March 2017 and always flushed through with freshwater after use). "

Well with 9 hours use since I sold it, that would be twice!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:
"Boatless"
High & Dry and a million miles from the sea.
JORIDAPILOT
Able Rate
Able Rate

by betty boop » 25 Jan 2018, 10:02

Ahhh didn't see that post - I'm always behind the times :lol:
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by ColinR » 25 Jan 2018, 14:35

Never mind Ian, we still like you. :roll: