  • In total there are 44 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 43 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 43 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Princess 37 & 33

by Stevie101 » 14 Dec 2017, 16:21

Hi I've got a Princess 37 but can't find a decent owner group for it so have started my own Facebook page the 'Princess 37 & 33 owners club"
I would like to get a list of owners to share tips and stories about ownership of these great boats.
So if your interested just search for us on Facebook
If it's got Tyres, Tits or goes on the water it's going to be expensive
Stevie101
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 14 Aug 2016, 20:36
Location: Sunny Sheffield by the Sea

by Ianfs » 14 Dec 2017, 18:32

Hey Stevie

That's a great boat. I had use of a 32 for a short while back in 19 hundred and ahemmm! Great river boat but narrow so she rocked a little if moored up when another boat went by, but apart from that superb.

I don't think anyone on here has a 37/33, however the member here are very very knowledgeable about all sorts of things so keep posting and we would love some photos when you get a minute. :D

by Stevie101 » 14 Dec 2017, 20:24

Thanks Ian, there does seem to be a lot of them still in use around the UK and Europe but no page or forum for the owners.
I've put lots of pics from the net and my boat 'Sea Witch' on the FB page but it won't let my upload any to here as it says the files are too big.
If it's got Tyres, Tits or goes on the water it's going to be expensive
Stevie101
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 14 Aug 2016, 20:36
Location: Sunny Sheffield by the Sea

by lewlew100 » 14 Dec 2017, 22:34

Google "picture resize". I was given this advice from a forum member. It is really easy to use and is a free download. Good luck. Geoff.
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

by sprocker » 15 Dec 2017, 08:16

Hi Stevie,

I have also been searching for a Princess user group. but it looks like there is not much out there.

There is a Princess owners club, but it's been offline for some time now.

I did find a Princess Owners Club Google Communities group, the people on there tend to be running the smaller older boats so you can pick up useful bits of info.

Link to the group is here:- https://plus.google.com/+Princessownersclub
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon

by Stevie101 » 15 Dec 2017, 18:08

Hi Sprocker,

Just had a look and the Princess group hasn't had a post since 2016 which is a shame.
If it's got Tyres, Tits or goes on the water it's going to be expensive
Stevie101
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 14 Aug 2016, 20:36
Location: Sunny Sheffield by the Sea

by Dave » 18 Dec 2017, 11:24

I had a Princess 37...lived on board it for 4 years...great boat...absolutely solid as a rock.....loved driving it from the flybridge, felt like an aircraft carrier :D

the old Mermaids smoked a lot on cold start but were fine under load.
Voodoo Doll - Sea Ray Sundancer
Dave
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Joined: 19 Jan 2016, 10:50
Location: Upper Hamble River

by Stevie101 » 19 Dec 2017, 15:21

Hi Dave,

Yes she is a big old girl and smokes like a bugger but I'm loving it.
If you have any photos or tips feel free to drop by the page and join in
If it's got Tyres, Tits or goes on the water it's going to be expensive
Stevie101
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 14 Aug 2016, 20:36
Location: Sunny Sheffield by the Sea

by Dave » 20 Dec 2017, 14:38

Stevie, do you have any pics of yours yet ? I'll put a couple of my old girl on here when I get back to work in the new year...Merry Christmas one and all... 8-)
Voodoo Doll - Sea Ray Sundancer
Dave
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Joined: 19 Jan 2016, 10:50
Location: Upper Hamble River

by Ianfs » 20 Dec 2017, 15:23

There's now a Princess page under Boatbanter Members Boats, for photos etc :D

Oh and Stevie, you have a pm.