  • In total there are 32 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 32 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Ian's New boat on its way?

by betty boop » 25 Nov 2017, 09:42

one step above the usual trailer sailer ? & Im Not sure Ipswich is the destination of glamour but Im guessing Ian can motor it round to Lymington when hes ready :lol:

how-to-move-a-giant-2m-yacht-across-dry-land
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by Ianfs » 26 Nov 2017, 10:35

Ha ha Ian, I wish. :lol:

by lewlew100 » 30 Nov 2017, 19:35

That load cannot be abnormal - it's a Fairline!!! Geoff.
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02

by betty boop » 01 Dec 2017, 08:31

lewlew100 wrote:That load cannot be abnormal - it's a Fairline!!! Geoff.

boat number 8 Geoff?
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by lewlew100 » 01 Dec 2017, 11:41

I wish, anyway Ian I don't even have no. seven yet!! Geoff.
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02