Motor Boat Forum

Canopies

by SpongeBob » 21 Nov 2017, 14:29

Hi all, hope you'r all well, I am new to boating so be gentle with me :lol:

I am considering having a new canopy for my Regal, does anyone have any recommendations?

I have had a quote off a company called "Canvasman" who comes recommended and the website is very good, spoke to them on the phone and they were great but just thought I would open this up for discussion to see what you think, your comments will be very much appreciated.

Thanks, SB
SpongeBob

by ColinR » 21 Nov 2017, 15:09

Hi There,

I've used http://www.cjmarine.co.uk/ a couple of times. Once for a custom all over cover and once when my cover was damaged by the marina. That time they replaces some of the struts as well as repairing the canvas and the repair was pretty well invisible.
User avatar
ColinR

Location: Hampshire, England

by SpongeBob » 21 Nov 2017, 16:36

Thanks for that C, much appreciated :D

SB
SpongeBob

by Xboatboyx » 21 Nov 2017, 18:17

Where is the boat based? Also what model of Regal is it 8-)
Regal 2250 - 350mag Mercruiser
User avatar
Xboatboyx

Location: Thames, Poole, Southampton, wherever

by SpongeBob » 24 Nov 2017, 11:28

Hi, it's trailed at home in cheshire, and it's a sun sport 206 se.

Cheers
Attachments
2017-08-30 14.23.57-1-1.png
2017-08-30 14.23.57-1-1.png (404.94 KiB) Viewed 304 times
SpongeBob

by Xboatboyx » 25 Nov 2017, 10:41

Ah I see. I'm afraid i can't offer much help as I don't know anyone up that way. Nice boat though.

James
Regal 2250 - 350mag Mercruiser
User avatar
Xboatboyx

Location: Thames, Poole, Southampton, wherever

by ChrisH » 25 Nov 2017, 21:26

Same. Sorry only know some people down on the southcoast.. probably best to Google and then check for feedback and reviews. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by lewlew100 » 30 Nov 2017, 19:32

I did once talk to a chap from around your way (I think), and I seem to recall that he traded as "The canvas man". He had some good reviews though mainly from river boat owners. Nice looking boat that you have. Good luck. Geoff.
lewlew100

Joined: 29 Dec 2016, 13:02