  • In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Happy birthday Betty Boop

by Ianfs » 17 Nov 2017, 12:43

Happy birthday Ian, sorry you had to work..

2.png
2.png (82.41 KiB) Viewed 8563 times

by betty boop » 17 Nov 2017, 16:08

ha ha thanks Ian - coincidentally an IT failure meant I legged it early -a genuine excuse although there was no one there to ask permission (not that I would have) :-)
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by ColinR » 20 Nov 2017, 08:36

Happy belated wishes Ian. Hope you had a good one.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by betty boop » 22 Nov 2017, 20:22

ColinR wrote:Happy belated wishes Ian. Hope you had a good one.

thanks Colin -
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero