  • In total there are 55 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 55 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Boating Can be cheap

by Bigplumbs » 28 Oct 2017, 14:35

When I was out in my new to me Rib the other day I was aware that I needed a toilet on board. Today I was putting antifreeze in my Sports Cruiser and I was suddenly aware that the antifreeze comes with a free toilet. All you need is a little ingenuity. Here it is

Dennis
Attachments
Toilet.jpg
Toilet.jpg (117.96 KiB) Viewed 9251 times
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35

by Ianfs » 28 Oct 2017, 16:53

Excellent idea.

But where's the seat? :? :D

by Bigplumbs » 28 Oct 2017, 20:12

Ianfs wrote:Excellent idea.

But where's the seat? :? :D

Use the art of the hover :)
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35

by sprocker » 29 Oct 2017, 09:29

There would be instant divorce in our household if I suggested that to my dearly beloved! Even on the rib! :o
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon

by Bigplumbs » 29 Oct 2017, 11:19

sprocker wrote:There would be instant divorce in our household if I suggested that to my dearly beloved! Even on the rib! :o

Good job we are all different. So what would you do if out on the rib and no where to dock ?
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35

by sprocker » 29 Oct 2017, 18:03

Bigplumbs wrote:
sprocker wrote:There would be instant divorce in our household if I suggested that to my dearly beloved! Even on the rib! :o

Good job we are all different. So what would you do if out on the rib and no where to dock ?

My comment was a little tongue in cheek Dennis.

Empty bladders before setting out.......We only use the rib as a tender, so short trips to shore or quick trips for a 'play'.
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon