  • In total there are 55 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 54 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 54 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Season done for one

by Bigplumbs » 14 Oct 2017, 16:52

Well that is the season over for The Cure. Still got the other ones to launch and go out on however. The amount of foul I got this year was much better than last year and using the brush on Trilux on the stern gear was far more effective than the spray application and a lot cheaper.

I might look into Copper Coat as I hate antifouling

He she is sitting on her pad

Dennis
Attachments
IMG_1806.JPG
IMG_1806.JPG (119.15 KiB) Viewed 3949 times
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35