  • In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Are drystacks flexible

by ColinR » 10 Jan 2018, 16:54

More like they bought it in a great fit of enthusiasm, scared themselves silly when they found out the running costs and that it's not like driving a car then decided to take up an easier hobby.

At least that's what happened to the chap who bought Joka from me.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by JORIDAPILOT » 24 Jan 2018, 13:44

ColinR wrote:More like they bought it in a great fit of enthusiasm, scared themselves silly when they found out the running costs and that it's not like driving a car then decided to take up an easier hobby.

At least that's what happened to the chap who bought Joka from me.

Well at least they tried and failed, whereas I tried and tried. But they did me a favour as the boat needed to go. Semi - retirement now means I have the time to go boating but not the cash to fund it, you can't win.
"Boatless"
High & Dry and a million miles from the sea.
JORIDAPILOT
Able Rate
Able Rate

by ColinR » 25 Jan 2018, 14:38

I know the feeling :roll: Planning my escape from the rat race. Still fancy a boat but not sure if I want to pay the marina fees. I certainly can't be doing with towing and slipways either. I might look at that boatshare option we were talking about recently.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap