Motor Boat Forum

Are drystacks flexible

by ColinR » 10 Jan 2018, 16:54

More like they bought it in a great fit of enthusiasm, scared themselves silly when they found out the running costs and that it's not like driving a car then decided to take up an easier hobby.

At least that's what happened to the chap who bought Joka from me.
User avatar
ColinR

Location: Hampshire, England

by JORIDAPILOT » 24 Jan 2018, 13:44

ColinR wrote:More like they bought it in a great fit of enthusiasm, scared themselves silly when they found out the running costs and that it's not like driving a car then decided to take up an easier hobby.

At least that's what happened to the chap who bought Joka from me.

Well at least they tried and failed, whereas I tried and tried. But they did me a favour as the boat needed to go. Semi - retirement now means I have the time to go boating but not the cash to fund it, you can't win.
"Boatless"
High & Dry and a million miles from the sea.
JORIDAPILOT

by ColinR » 25 Jan 2018, 14:38

I know the feeling :roll: Planning my escape from the rat race. Still fancy a boat but not sure if I want to pay the marina fees. I certainly can't be doing with towing and slipways either. I might look at that boatshare option we were talking about recently.
User avatar
ColinR

Location: Hampshire, England

Previous