Motor Boat Forum

Mini meeting 14/15 the October

by NickT » 14 Sep 2017, 06:56

There is a mini meeting of sportsboats on the weekend of 14/15 October - it's the south west sportsboat rally group.

If anyone is interested in attending please let me know. Location is MDL Mercury marina on the Hamble and we are putting together a loose programme of places to visit.
NickT

Joined: 04 Dec 2014, 19:56
Location: Southampton, Hamble River

by Bigplumbs » 15 Sep 2017, 12:56

Yes I might be interested especially now I have my Bimini :)

Dennis
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35

by betty boop » 16 Sep 2017, 13:09

Bigplumbs wrote:Yes I might be interested especially now I have my Bimini :)

Dennis

Thermals may be of more use :lol:
betty boop

by Bigplumbs » 01 Oct 2017, 17:26

Is this still on it has all gone a little quiet

Dennis
Bigplumbs

Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 22:35

by mlines » 06 Oct 2017, 08:06

Lots of conversation on the facebook page for the meet.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1057124 ... ent_follow
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire