• Boat Banter

It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 19:06
  • In total there are 20 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Annual cruise

by BruceK » 17 Aug 2017, 08:50

. Although my local waters get choppy they never really exceed the heights and properties required for a CAT C boat albeit the winds are higher. Amanzi has an early equivalency of RCD CAT B and so can structurally handle the weather I am likely to experience. Progress will be made in short hops during lulls and slack waters. I'll not be doing more than 500 miles over the 18 odd days so there is no rush to move during the worst of the weather and with the islands and peninsulas there is plenty of shelter. I wont be doing much open water trips and not during these conditions
BruceK

Previous