  • In total there are 44 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 44 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests

Motor Boat Forum

Weekend weather

by Ianfs » 11 Aug 2017, 11:49

Just been nosing at the surface pressure this weekend and once we get the ocluded, warm and cold fronts out of the way, on Sunday we will high pressure with isobars spread nicely well apart, so hopefully light winds. Yeeeaaahhh! :D

by Xboatboyx » 11 Aug 2017, 13:01

Will you be out Ian?
Regal 2250 - 350mag Mercruiser
User avatar
Xboatboyx
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Location: Thames, Poole, Southampton, wherever

by Ianfs » 11 Aug 2017, 18:28

Where are you off to James?

by Xboatboyx » 11 Aug 2017, 18:53

Probably Cowes with a couple of other sportsboats. Will be meeting up at hamble point around 1:30ish depending on how quickly the others launch.
Regal 2250 - 350mag Mercruiser
User avatar
Xboatboyx
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Location: Thames, Poole, Southampton, wherever

by shibbs » 11 Aug 2017, 21:17

Yes agree, weather is looking promising Sunday.
I plan to be in the vicinity of Osborne Bay with some friends for some wakeboarding / skiing so fingers crossed.

by sprocker » 11 Aug 2017, 21:24

We're planning a cruise round to Dartmouth with the grandkids on Sunday, really hoping the forecast stays true as they're doing my head in at the moment!
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon

by shibbs » 11 Aug 2017, 21:30

sprocker wrote:We're planning a cruise round to Dartmouth with the grandkids on Sunday, really hoping the forecast stays true as they're doing my head in at the moment!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fingers crossed for you.
Share some pictures if you do make it there. Spent a couple of weeks every year there on holiday as a child on our boat and loved everything about it!
Would love to go back some time.

by Ianfs » 11 Aug 2017, 23:27

Probably Cowes with a couple of other sportsboats. Will be meeting up at hamble point around 1:30ish depending on how quickly the others launch.

Might be around, I'll let you know. :)

We're planning a cruise round to Dartmouth with the grandkids on Sunday, really hoping the forecast stays true as they're doing my head in at the moment!

I know what you mean Sprocker, a forecast is only a forecast! :D

I plan to be in the vicinity of Osborne Bay with some friends for some wakeboarding / skiing so fingers crossed.

Well if we don't make it. maybe let James know where you are and maybe have a meet up. :)