• Boat Banter

It is currently 13 May 2024, 14:32

Charts & Chart Symbols

Paper charts....

by Ianfs » 28 Feb 2022, 14:30

I'm not suggesting for one minute that this is the case here, could have been anything, but one of the things you learn for your Yachtmasters is not to put buoys in as waypoints into your chart plotter and then set your Auto Helm accordingly.

by MartynG » 28 Feb 2022, 22:27

I understand they were about to pass the float on the wrong side . Realised the mistake and steered to pass the float correctly but misjudged it.
User avatar
MartynG

Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 17:41
Location: The Planet Earth

by Ianfs » 04 Mar 2022, 11:34

An easy mistake to make, we've all made them.

Previous

Return to Charts & Chart Symbols

User Menu