Princess

Princess 40

by shibbs » 05 Jan 2018, 19:16

ColinR wrote:Look forward to it.

All I can say is don't run aground of Ryde sands! It's very embarrassing and you get laughed at. (so I've heard :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Haha, this has been mentioned before. No one ever seems to want to own up to it though, i did it to give the bottom a clean... :? :lol:
Long time ago now though.. :D

Be good to try and arrange a weekend where we could get a few of us together somewhere though. Easier said than done no doubt though.

by ian h » 06 Jan 2018, 21:24

ColinR wrote:Very very nice. I'm not jealous at all :D

So am I. If I every sell the Hunton it would be to change to a Princess boat
ian h

by ian h » 06 Jan 2018, 21:25

ColinR wrote:Look forward to it.

All I can say is don't run aground of Ryde sands! It's very embarrassing and you get laughed at. (so I've heard :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I have nearly done that a few years ago :D
ian h

by ColinR » 08 Jan 2018, 12:44

shibbs wrote:
ColinR wrote:Look forward to it.

All I can say is don't run aground of Ryde sands! It's very embarrassing and you get laughed at. (so I've heard :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Haha, this has been mentioned before. No one ever seems to want to own up to it though, i did it to give the bottom a clean... :? :lol:
Long time ago now though.. :D

Be good to try and arrange a weekend where we could get a few of us together somewhere though. Easier said than done no doubt though.

I'll come clean, it was me on the last round the Island trip :oops: :oops:

No harm done but was on a falling tide so had to act pretty fast to get off without spending a cold night on there :roll:

Thanks to Ian and Ian for jumping in and getting us off although they did have a vested interest :mrgreen:
User avatar
ColinR

Location: Hampshire, England

Previous