• Boat Banter

It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 12:49

Electrics, Electronics & Hardware

Map updates for Garmin GPSMAP 450

by ChrisH » 02 Apr 2016, 22:16

Does anyone know where to download map updates for the above please. I can't find them anywhere. Have found for gps map 500 but does not show as compatible for the 450. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by Ianfs » 03 Apr 2016, 21:07

Sorry Chris, not much help with this.

by _Ed_ » 04 Apr 2016, 13:38

450/500/550 should use exactly the same maps. I'll check mine and see if i can swap over the SD cards.
www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by ChrisH » 05 Apr 2016, 18:50

Thanks Ed. What do you have.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

Return to Electrics, Electronics & Hardware