• Boat Banter

It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:11

Electrics, Electronics & Hardware

Tablet

by NikTheGeek » 03 Jun 2017, 17:17

So, who uses a tablet in their boat and what for? I have a spare Samsumg Galaxy Tab 3 8" tablet and a spare iPad mini 2. I was thinking about mapping rather than anything else, but I don't think the iPad has a GPS.

What have you got and what do you use it for?

tnx

Nick
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ
ɹǝzʇןǝɯsʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ
User avatar
NikTheGeek
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker

Location: South Devon

by betty boop » 04 Jun 2017, 14:32

Ive got a galaxy something, cheapie and it runs navonicsHD as a trial (which runs for a year) When it goes Im going to do 'visitmyharbour.com and download the lot for a few £. good as a held held back up to the chart plotter on Equinox. Ipad didnt work as it has no GPS. Iphone= can be bothered
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

Return to Electrics, Electronics & Hardware