  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Boat Engines etc - Maintenance and Repair

Recommended Marine engineer

by antlouhay » 22 Jun 2016, 16:44

A new member is about to join this group ( when the glitch preventing sign up is sorted)Jamie a very talented marine engineer who has just started up his own business (RPM marine services) after many years working for a reputable main dealer, I'm sure he will be an asset and quickly become the go to guy for us
over the years Jamie and his family have become very good personal friends to me and my family and his work is spot on !
I wish him well in his new venture
antlouhay
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Location: Oxfordshire,

by Cap'n Jack » 22 Jun 2016, 20:21

Hi Anton

It was the Spambot measures for spamming which got him, it was set to highest. I called him and we have got it sorted out so I'll reduce the complexity for future users. Ummm, dare I say it, I think it was his wife who sorted It out for him, I could hear her talking him through it..... :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A very warm welcome Jamie, you come highly recommended. :D

Oh and does anyone recognise this boat I photographed this morning?? :mrgreen:

20160622_102255_resized.jpg
20160622_102255_resized.jpg (95.3 KiB) Viewed 5850 times
Cap'n Jack
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

by antlouhay » 22 Jun 2016, 20:32

blimey .....its still afloat :D not been down for ages.
Thanks for the pic
antlouhay
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Location: Oxfordshire,

Return to Boat Engines etc - Maintenance and Repair